1) From Salt Lake City: travel north on Interstate 15.
2) Take exit 364 (Brigham City) and travel toward Logan, Utah (Utah State University)
3) When you enter Logan you will be on Main Street. Continue north on Main Street until you reach 400 North.
4) Turn right (east) on 400 North (highway 89).
5) Travel through Logan Canyon and into Garden City, Utah.
6) Turn Left at the stop sign (highway 89) and head north.
7) You will cross the Utah-Idaho boarder and travel about ¼ of a mile.
8) The Bluebird Inn will be on your left (west).
9) The trip from Salt Lake City will take between 2 1/2 and 3 hours.