From Salt Lake City:
1) Travel north on Interstate 15.
2) Take exit 364 (Brigham City) and travel toward Logan, Utah (Utah State University)
3) When you enter Logan you will be on Main Street. Continue north on Main Street until you reach 400 North.
4) Turn right (east) on 400 North (highway 89).
5) Travel through Logan Canyon and into Garden City, Utah.
6) Turn Left at the stop light (highway 89) and head north.
7) You will cross the Utah-Idaho boarder and travel about ¼ of a mile.
8) The Bluebird Inn will be on your left (west).
9) The trip from Salt Lake City will take between 2 1/2 and 3 hours.
1) Travel south on Interstate 15
2) Take exit 44 at McCammon (US 30)
3) Drive to Montpelier, ID and turn right at stop light (US 89)
4) Drive about 20 miles
5) The property is on the west side of the road